Webinar: How to turn Facebook likes into sales and revenue
You’ve set up your Facebook Page, and you’re even building a neat little community, but how can you translate your fans into revenue? People are always spruiking how social media and Facebook in particular is all about ‘engagement’ – which is a huge part of it – but rest assured you can definitely milk your social communities for some sales too.
This webinar will walk you through the steps you need to take and the potential campaigns you can run to leverage your Facebook (and wider social) communities and make social media the highest ROI (return on investment) channel for you.
Not only will it help grow your revenue (a huge priority) but also give you the numbers you need to start increasing the social media budget and putting some dollar values around your likes.
At the end of the webinar you will have real, immediate action-items you can implement to start converting your fans to customers.
I have been responsible for numerous social media strategies over my career, including Qantas, Bupa, MBF, HBA, Servcorp, Bank of Queensland (franchise) and The Growth Faculty. You can read a bit more about me and my past experience on the About Page.
Testimonials from past webinars
Finally had a few minutes to watch this webinar and wanted to tell you how fantastic it was. I am the Social Media Director for an Internet Start-up called www.BallooningNesteggs.com. I knew nothing when I started doing it 10 months ago and now I’m looking into branching out and becoming a Social Media consultant. Your webinar gave me some great insights and starting points. Thank you for such a great webinar.
– Dorothy F (USA)
Why should I pay for a webinar?
Excellent question. There are a few reasons why paid webinars are typically better than free ones:
- I’m not selling anything, so the whole webinar is not a sales pitch or teaser
- The content is 100% practical, actionable and helpful – you absolutely will have takeaways that you can implement straight away
- By taking your money I am under pressure to deliver the highest quality webinar
- The focus is on quality, not quantity. I don’t want to build up a database of people to market to in the future, I just want to help people get better at social media.
NOTE: to see a full list of upcoming Social Skinny social media webinars, visit the Social Media Events & Training Page.
How to turn Facebook likes into sales and revenue
- How to leverage your existing Facebook community to get sales/revenue
- How to use Facebook to up-sell your current customers
- How to use Facebook (and other social networks) to elicit referrals
- Campaign ideas to generate revenue
- Case studies in how previous businesses have used social media to generate sales/revenue